We make customized headwear, and we inspect every item for quality and accuracy before it ships to you.
If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange for the same item, or immediate full refund. Understandably, customized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect. All refunds and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! We understand that everyone makes mistakes (including us!) Please review all order information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates, and names carefully.
You are welcome to contact us here if you have questions about your logo before placing your order. Understandably, we are not able to accept cancellations or changes to orders once they are approved, as they are immediately sent into production. NOTE: Custom.imperialsports.com also reserves the right to cancel your order at its discretion should the order be deemed inappropriate for language, content or material.
For return instructions, please click on the following link: How do I return/exchange an item?
To return an Imperial product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
To return your items:
- Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Imperial - Returns
1 Paramount Drive #98
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original package, if possible, or use a box that will not damage, fold or bend the items. Please do not return item(s) in envelopes. Packaging item(s) in this manner may damage them.
- Address the package label clearly with our returns facility destination address below.
- Take the package to any post office or carrier outlet to have your package shipped to the provided address. You may wish to ensure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- All item(s) must be returned in new condition (unwashed and unworn), in the original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- If the return item(s) are damaged during shipment, a refund may be issued in the form of store credit.
- Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is received by our Returns Department.